- NEJETAA Vice-President: April 2019 to March 2021 (Present)
- Japan-US Sister City Voluneer 2017-Present
- JET Program, ALT, Wakayama Prefecture 2017-2018
- Master of Business Administration
Hi everyone! My name is Giuliana and I would be honored to be your next JETAA USA Country Representative.
I have a diverse set of skills from my international consulting experience. During my MBA program, I specialized in strategic planning and developed roadmaps to help companies in Japan, India, Panama, and the US reach their goals. I also have expertise in impact measurement and management, so I have a sense of what it takes to create and quantify meaningful change in an organization. Lastly, I have built and managed many a WordPress website and Mailchimp campaign, so I can help handle the tech side of CR responsibilities too.
I’d love to take these skills and put them to work for all 19 JETAA USA chapters depending on the unique needs each has. Together, we can identify the root cause of your challenges, set key performance indicators (KPIs) for success, and build a plan that takes into consideration your time and budgetary constraints.
One example of how I’ve already applied these skills within my own chapter is through an initiative I undertook to increase member engagement:
- Problem: low membership event engagement
- Root cause: membership interviews indicated confusion caused by event irregularity
- Solution: whole team decided that aiming for at least one keystone event per month and one newsletter release at the start of each month felt manageable
- KPIs: we have successfully hosted 10-12 keystone events every year since; attendance has both increased and diversified
I’ve applied the same framework to find out which events resonate with our members, what website host is more user-friendly for our team, and when we need to do some team building amongst us board members to build morale.
Thank you kindly for your consideration. Feel free to reach out via email@example.com to ask questions, discuss your chapter’s goals, or just say hi and chat. よろしくお願いします！
Strategic Goals for 2022 – 2023
- Advance the Check the Box initiative to get JET alumni contact information to increase membership enrollment
- Leverage 4+ years of experience with Sister Cities International to help chapters build community connections
- Country Representative team building (specifically the Bruce Tuckman model for team development) so we can better support one another and accomplish more together
To view Giuliana Alfinito’s CR Endorsements, see below: